>Home>Products>BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field

BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field

BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field Applications:

BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field is extensively used in a variety of industries. BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field is widely used in structural applications, including bridges, buildings and construction equipment and more.

BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field Specification:

Thickness: 6-400 mm Width: 1600-4200 mm Length: 4000-15000mm send e-mail [email protected]

Chat Online
Leave Message

Previous123456NextIvanhoe sparks excitement with Mongolian copper-gold find

Latest.February 10,2021 ynot this post; February 1,2021 Time Zone Test 2; February 1,2021 Time Zone Test; January 14,2021 Test Time Difference with Update; November 19,2020 Testing refactor 66678; October 8,2020 Sumitomo to sell stake in Sierra Gorda copper mine; October 2,2020 Gold Standard is Back!; October 1,2020 Testing from insomnia 3; September 17,2020 Ivanhoe Hess to sell Shenzi Field stake to BHP Billiton for $505m The deal will see BHP Billiton increase its stake in the oil and gas field from 44% to 72%.The only other stakeholder in the Shenzi Field following the exit of Hess is Spanish oil and gas company Repsol,which holds a 28% stake.John Hess CEO of Hess said Proceeds will be used to fund our world class investment opportunity in Guyana.

Hess sells 28% stake in Gulf of Mexicos Shenzi field to BHP

BHP Billiton,the operator of the field,is the buyer of the WI.The deal brings BHPs working interest in the field to 72%.The deal was initially signed in last month.Shenzi is a six-lease development located in the deepwater Gulf of Mexi The field is now structured as joint ownership between BHP (72%) and Repsol (28%).Hess completes sale of Shenzi field stake to BHP - NS EnergyBHP,the operator of the field,has bought Hess entire stake of 28% in the field for a total consideration of $505m.With the acquisition,BHP has now increased its stake in the Shenzi field to 72%,with the remaining stake of 28% owned by Spanish energy company Repsol.Shenzi,which is a six-lease development in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico Hess completes $505m sale of stake in Shenzi Field to BHP Hess Corporation has wrapped up the previously announced $505 million sale of its 28% stake in the Shenzi Field in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico to BHP,the fields operator.Located 120 miles from the Louisiana coast,the Shenzi oil and gas field has been in production since 2009.John Hess

Hess completes $505m sale of stake in Shenzi Field to BHP

Hess Corporation has wrapped up the previously announced $505 million sale of its 28% stake in the Shenzi Field in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico to BHP,the fields operator.Located 120 miles from the Louisiana coast,the Shenzi oil and gas field has been in production since 2009.FinBrook - BHP Acquires Hess Stake in the Shenzi Field in BHP Billiton Petroleum (Deepwater) Inc.has entered into an agreement with Hess Corp.to acquire its 28% working interest in the Shenzi Field.FinBrook - BHP Acquires Hess Stake in the Shenzi Field in BHP Billiton Petroleum (Deepwater) Inc.,a subsidiary of international mining group BHP Group Ltd.has entered into an agreement with NYSE-listed Hess Corp.to acquire its 28% working interest in the Shenzi field located in the Gulf of Mexico,for a total consideration of US$505 million.

BHP ups stake in Shenzi oil and gas field to 72% -

Nov 06,2020 BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field#0183;The miner acquired an additional 28% working interest in Shenzi from Hess Corporation for $505 million.BHP ups stake in Shenzi oil and gas field to 72% - MINING.COMBHP to raise stake in Gulf of Mexico Shenzi field,equity BHP currently operates Shenzi with a 44% interest alongside Hess (28%) and Repsol (28%).When completed,the $505-million acquisition will bring BHP's total interest in Shenzi -- which includes six deepwater leases -- to 72%.BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi from Hess for Mining giant BHP announced that it had signed an agreement to acquire Hess Corporation's 28% working interest in Shenzi,a six-lease development in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico,for $505 million.The acquisition,expected to close by December,would bring BHP's working interest to 72% and immediately add approximately 11,000 barrels of oil

BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field - Shale

Oct 07,2020 BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field#0183;BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field.by Joe Barone,Shale Directories in Blog.Anglo-Australian multinational mining,metals and petroleum firm,BHP,is to acquire a 28% stake in the Shenzi oil and gas field from Hess Corporation,Kallanish Energy reports.The deal between BHP and U.S.-based independent energy company Hess has a purchase price of $505 million and is expectedBHP to acquire Hess' stake in Shenzi oil field for $505 mlnOct 6 (Reuters) - BHP Group Ltd (BHP) said on Tuesday it had signed an agreement to acquire Hess Corp's (HES) entire stake in Shenzi oil and gas field in the Gulf of Mexico for $505 million..BHP said the deal would take its ownership in the oil platform to 72%,with Spain's Repsol SA owning the rest..With the acquisition,BHP said it would be able to add about 11,000 barrels of oil BHP to acquire Hess' stake in Shenzi oil field for $505 Oct 05,2020 BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field#0183;Oct 6 (Reuters) - BHP Group Ltd BHP.AX,BHP.L said on Tuesday it had signed an agreement to acquire Hess Corp's HES.N entire stake in Shenzi oil and gas field in

BHP to acquire Hess' stake in Shenzi oil field for $505

Oct 05,2020 BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field#0183;(Reuters) - BHP Group Ltd BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldlt;BHP.AX BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldgt; BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldlt;BHP.L BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldgt; said on Tuesday it had signed an agreement to acquire Hess Corp's BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldlt;HES.N BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldgt; entire stake in Shenzi oil and gas field in the Gulf of Mexico for $505 million.BHP said the deal would take its ownership in the oil platform to 72%,with Spain's Repsol SA BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldlt;REP.MC BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldgt; owning the rest.BHP to acquire Hess' stake in Shenzi oil field for $505 Oct 05,2020 BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field#0183;(Reuters) - BHP Group Ltd BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldlt;BHP.AX BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldgt; BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldlt;BHP.L BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldgt; said on Tuesday it had signed an agreement to acquire Hess Corp's BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldlt;HES.N BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldgt; entire stake in Shenzi oil and gas field in the Gulf of Mexico for $505 million.BHP said the deal would take its ownership in the oil platform to 72%,with Spain's Repsol SA BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldlt;REP.MC BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi fieldgt; owning the rest.BHP to acquire 28% stake in Shenzi oil field for $505mn BHP to acquire 28% stake in Shenzi oil field for $505mn By Jamie Gordon - 06/10/2020 FTSE 100 listed oil and gas extraction company,BHP (LON:BHP),announced on Tuesday that it had agreed to acquire an additional 28% stake in the Shenzi oil field,in the Gulf of Mexi

BHP to Acquire Additional 28% Stake in Shenzi Oil Field

Oct 06,2020 BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field#0183;BHP Group,one of the largest diversified natural resource companies in the world,said on Tuesday that it has signed a sale agreement with Hess Corp to acquire an additional 28% stake in Shenzi BHP to Acquire Additional 28% Stake in Shenzi Oil Field BHP to Acquire Additional 28% Stake in Shenzi Oil Field for $505 Million; Target Price GBX 1855 BHP Group,one of the largest diversified natural resource companies in the world,said on TuesdayBHP to Acquire Additional 28% Stake in Shenzi Oil Field BHP Group,one of the largest diversified natural resource companies in the world,said on Tuesday that it has signed a sale agreement with Hess Corp to acquire an additional 28% stake in Shenzi

BHP buys Hess' Shenzi oil field stake in $505M deal (NYSE

Oct 06,2020 BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field#0183;BHP buys Hess' Shenzi oil field stake in $505M deal.BHP agrees to acquire Hess' (NYSE HES) 28% stake in the Shenzi oil and gas field in the Gulf of Mexico for $505M.The acquisition will take BHP acquires Hess stake in Shenzi field in Gulf of MexicoNov 09,2020 BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field#0183;Melbourne-headquartered BHP Billiton has acquired the entire stake of Hess in the Shenzi field in the deepwater Gulf of Mexi The transaction includes acquisition of US-based energy companys 28% stake in the field for $505m.With the acquisition,BHP Billiton increases its stake in the field to 72%.The remaining 28% stake in the field is BHP acquires Hess stake in Shenzi field in Gulf of MexicoNov 09,2020 BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field#0183;Melbourne-headquartered BHP Billiton has acquired the entire stake of Hess in the Shenzi field in the deepwater Gulf of Mexi The transaction includes acquisition of US-based energy companys 28% stake in the field for $505m.With the acquisition,BHP Billiton increases its stake in the field to 72%.The remaining 28% stake in the field is

BHP acquires Hess 28% stake in Shenzi for US$505

BHP acquires Hess 28% stake in Shenzi for US$505 million Summary On 5 October 2020,Hess announced the sale of its 28% stake in the Shenzi deepwater US Gulf of Mexico development to BHP for US$505 million.Shenzi is a mature subsalt,Miocene field operated by BHP that has been producing since March 2009.The deal includes Genghis Khan,BHP Snaps Up 28% Stake In Shenzi Oil Field For $505MOct 06,2020 BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field#0183;BHP Group announced that it has signed an agreement with Hess Corp.to buy an additional 28% stake in the Shenzi oil and gas field located in the Gulf of Mexico for $505 million.As a result of the deal,BHPs (BHP) working interest in Shenzi will increase to 72% from 44%.The remaining 28% interest in Shenzi is owned by Spains Repsol S.A.BHP Snaps Up 28% Stake In Shenzi Oil Field For $505MBHP Group announced that it has signed an agreement with Hess Corp.to buy an additional 28% stake in the Shenzi oil and gas field located in the Gulf of Mexico for $505 million.As a result of the deal,BHPs working interest in Shenzi will increase to 72% from 44%.The remaining 28% interest in Shenzi is owned by Spains Repsol S.A.

BHP Snaps Up 28% Stake In Shenzi Oil Field For $505M

BHP Group announced that it has signed an agreement with Hess Corp.to buy an additional 28% stake in the Shenzi oil and gas field located in the Gulf of Mexico for $505 million.As a result of theBHP Group to Bump Up Stake in Shenzi Oil and Gas Field toOct 07,2020 BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field#0183;BHP Group BHP recently announced the signing of an agreement with Hess Corporation to acquire the latters 28% interest in Shenzi oil and gas field located in the Gulf of Mexico for $505 million.This move is in sync with the companys plans to augment its petroleum portfolio through targeted acquisitions in high-quality deepwater assets and the continued de-risking of growth options.BHP Group to Bump Up Stake in Shenzi Oil and Gas Field toOct 07,2020 BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field#0183;BHP Group BHP recently announced the signing of an agreement with Hess Corporation to acquire the latters 28% interest in Shenzi oil and gas field

BHP Group to Bump Up Stake in Shenzi Oil and Gas Field to

BHP Group's (BHP) deal with Hess will bump up its ownership interest in Shenzi to 72% and add approximately 11,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day to production.BHP Group to Bump Up Stake in Shenzi Oil and Gas Field to BHP Group (BHP Quick Quote BHP - Free Report) recently announced the signing of an agreement with Hess Corporation to acquire the latters 28% interest in Shenzi oil and gas field located in the BHP Group to Bump Up Stake in Shenzi Oil and Gas Field to BHP Group (BHP Quick Quote BHP - Free Report) recently announced the signing of an agreement with Hess Corporation to acquire the latters 28% interest in Shenzi oil and gas field located in the

BHP Group Increasingly Diversified Commodities Play

Oct 25,2020 BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field#0183;BHP recently announced its decision to pay c.$505 million for an additional 28% stake in the Shenzi oil gas field,a six-lease development in the deep-water Gulf of Mexico,from Hess.TheBHP Group Increasingly Diversified Commodities Play Oct 25,2020 BHP to acquire further 28% stake in Shenzi field#0183;BHP recently announced its decision to pay c.$505 million for an additional 28% stake in the Shenzi oil gas field,a six-lease development in the deep-water Gulf of Mexico,from Hess.Author Kunal RajHess sells 28% stake in Gulf of Mexicos Shenzi field to BHPBHP Billiton,the operator of the field,is the buyer of the WI.The deal brings BHPs working interest in the field to 72%.The deal was initially signed in last month.Shenzi is a six-lease development located in the deepwater Gulf of Mexi The field is now structured as joint ownership between BHP (72%) and Repsol (28%).

Author Carl SurranBHP to acquire Hess stake in Shenzi field in Gulf of Mexico

BHP Billiton has entered into an agreement with Hess to acquire 28% stake in the Shenzi field in the Gulf of Mexi The purchase price of the Shenzi field stake is $505m.BHP is currently the operator of the field with a 44% stake,while Hess and Respol are its partners.12345NextBHP buys Hess' Shenzi oil field stake in $505M deal (NYSE BHP agrees to acquire Hess' (NYSE:HES) 28% stake in the Shenzi oil and gas field in the Gulf of Mexico for $505M.The acquisition will take BHP's interest in the development to 72% and adds

Get Price or Support

shangwutong
Main Product


More related products


Need more information? Leave a message
Contact us for more details about steel,Our sales manager will contact you for your inquiry within 12 hours.

Get Price or Support

shangwutong